Best Ohio State Bars To Celebrate Your 21st Birthday
An individual took to Reddit to find out the best bars for a 21st birthday party at Ohio State. Here were the recommendations.
11. Skullys: Well, Skullys is just Skullys.
10. Chumleys: gives you a free schooner on your 21st so it might be worth a stop.
9. Seventh Son at 4th & 4th: It’s a personal favorite of mine. Great beer, low key atmosphere, great service.
8. Too’s: Ask for Tidal Wave shot, you can thank me later.
7. R Bar: A lot of fun and it’s downtown. Make sure you select a good friend to be your DD.
5. Surly Girl: Closing soon, but still worth a stop by.
4. Bodega: They have 40+ Taps of Craft Brews.
3. 16 Bit:Always fun but crowded. Then when you get hungry go next door to Dirty Frank’s for food and more alcohol.
2. Big Bang, Brothers, and Gaswerks: Really fun unless you’re NOT into large crowds.
1. Out-R-Inn: Buy one of their 22oz neon mugs and they’ll refill it for you for $1.75. All. Night. Long.